0

toDIYfor – Copper Fur Chair

chair

Can you believe I found that chair on the side of the road?

Well it didn’t look like that originally…

I get this from my mom. I cannot tell you how many times we’ve been driving down the road and she would yell to my dad: “We have to turn around!” 80% of the time upon closer look…it really is junk. The other 20% though–you find a gem. To be completely honest the majority of my living room furniture is what I like to call “street furniture”.

I found this ugly smelly chair the other day when I was out for my walk.

I may have looked like an idiot carrying it home–but I am SO happy I grabbed it. This, my friends, is a gem.

It’s a simple, quick, makeover. Check out the full tutorial here.